History lesson: Religious fundamentalism was never the original basis of American governance…nor integrated into state affairs.
A true conservative…is a liberal…that wants a return to full separation of religion and government activities
A good start would be to stop swearing on the bible during official activities…I mean, seriously…has anyone there read the thing right through?!? (see http://www.evilbible.com/)
So, apparently, my lust for this shirt was so great that Redbubble accidentally sent me two of them and is letting me keep the extra. I have literally no need for two of the same hoodie, so I’m gonna give it to one of you guys!
This black, fleece-lined hoodie features a screen-printed design of famous space-bros Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson in the style of Adventure Time. It’s a very high-quality product; nice and cozy.
The hoodie is a UNISEX SIZE SMALL and is BRAND NEW.
- Reblog to enter. Likes don’t increase your chances, but this shirt is ballin’ out of control, so I’ll understand if you can’t help yourself.
- You can reblog as many times as you like.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. Last time I did a giveaway like this, a vast majority of the entries were for give-blogs and it was just too difficult to get in touch with the actual winners.
- You don’t need to be following me, but it’s a nice sentiment. I mean, if you’re into this hoodie, we’re probably supposed to be friends already, but it’s okay to be shy too.
- Fuck tumblr, you may enter regardless of where on the planet you live. I will ship it anywhere.
- Make sure your inbox is enabled. That is how I will be contacting the winner.
Winner will be selected using a random number generator on 27 May.
This is a cool website that lets you calculate your age had you lived on any of the other planets in the Solar System. It not only gives your age in days and years but also tells you when you can celebrate your next birthday if, say, you lived on Mars.
yes… yes, of course. thank you, google.
Ah, yes, my mistake. Thank you.
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.
Apparently Satan wants a writing career.
|—||Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper by Michael Reisman|
I don’t know who this person is. She seems to talk sense, and I would like to get better with this, but she also comes across incredibly boorish. I’m sorry we can’t all be fucking extroverts without a lifetime of bullying, a lifetime of put-downs. I’m sorry we can’t all just turn it on and off like a tap. I’m sorry that my upbringing was such that compliments simply aren’t something I can cope with. But obviously you know better, so I’ll just instantly stop being the way I am because we all know that’s how it works, okay?
1. I am unrepentantly shy.
2. I suffer unrepentant anxiety.
3. I am British.
I can’t help the way I am. I try to “normal” but I can’t turn my moods off and be a bright ray of sunshine just because you’re that way. Is it frustrating for you to think I’m not responsive to your compliment? Sure, I understand that. But you need to understand that just because I don’t believe it, doesn’t mean I don’t want to believe, or that I’m not appreciative of that. “Stop making it all about you.” Words that she should probably take to her own heart.
she is right though.